Phone
Instant Phone Lookup

Enter a phone number, area code, or city and state.

Phone Numbers with the (205) 694- Prefix

Area code:205 area code
Usage:Landline Numbers
Carrier:Deltacom, Inc. - AL
Timezone:Central
Current time:3:28am
All Cities Served:Gardendale, AL
All Counties Served:Jefferson County
All Zip Codes Served:35071
Map of Gardendale, AL

Most Searched Phone Numbers

Telephone Search Date Search Location(s)
205-694-9202 Aug 2017 California
205-694-9184 Aug 2017 France
205-694-9840 Aug 2016 Philippines
Telephone Search Date Search Location(s)
205-694-9725 Oct 2015 Washington
205-694-8164 Mar 2015 Pennsylvania

Business and Government (205) 694-XXXX Numbers

Telephone Number Name Address City
205-694-0003 Serra Kia 630 Fieldstown Rd Gardendale, AL 35071
205-694-0069 Carbon Hill Florist Concierge Carbon Hill, AL 35549
205-694-0071 Pennington Florist Concierge Pennington, AL 36916
205-694-0280 Center Point Florist Concierge Center Point, AL 35215
205-694-0290 Keller Williams Metro North 651 Main St Gardendale, AL 35071

The numbers listed above are from Gardendale, AL, Center Point, AL, Carbon Hill, AL and Pennington, AL.

Report a phone call

Please use the form to report any information about (205) 694-XXXX phone numbers that you know. If you received a call from one of the frequently searched numbers mentioned, it is likely that other users have also received such a call. You may use this info to confirm that the call you received may not have been a desirable call.

Other prefixes serving the same cities:

Gardendale, AL

Gardendale is a city in Jefferson County, Alabama, United States, and a northern suburb of Birmingham. The population was 11,626 at the 2000 census. 2009 Census estimates propose a population of 13,720.

A large farm settlement near the area today known as Gardendale was settled around 1825. Some years later, other settlers began to move into the community commonly known as Jugtown, a name given to the area based on the presence of a large jug and churn factory that operated in the area. Some years later, Hettie Thomason Cargo a school teacher would lead a campaign to change the name of the community. The city has a working Historical Society which was established January 23, 2006 that is working to record the past history of the Gardendale area. In 1906, the name Gardendale was selected and in 1955, the City of Gardendale was officially incorporated. Today, with more than 13,000 residents (estimated), the city of Gardendale has grown to include more than 400 businesses, 4 schools, and 24 churches. In 1996, the Olympic torch run passed through the city during the weeks leading up to the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta. Before Interstate 65 was constructed, the main route between Nashville, Tennessee and Birmingham, Alabama was U.S. Route 31. Prior to being built as a four-lane road, U.S. 31 was a twisting two-lane road that is still largely visible today. From the north end of Gardendale it is now Snow Rogers Road, then North Road, then Moncrief Road, and then Main Street southward through the city to the Fultondale city limits where it becomes Stouts Road. In the fall of 2008 new signs were placed along the original route of Stouts Road through Gardendale denoting its historical significance as a stagecoach route between Tennessee and Birmingham during the 19th century. The first traffic signals in the city were located along U.S. 31 at Tarrant Road, Fieldstown Road, and Moncrief Road as well as Tarrant Road at Pineywood Road. A new signal at the intersection of Fieldstown Road and Main Street near city hall replaced a blinking signal shortly thereafter. Fieldstown Road was a narrow two lane road from U.S. 31 westward until Interstate 65 was built and then Fieldstown Road was re-routed onto the new road in the mid 1980s. An abundance of traffic signals have been erected in the city since those early days. In approximately 1970, the city installed street lights along U.S. 31 from the Fultondale city limits northward to the Moncrief Road intersection. The technology at that time was for blue vapor lights. Today, nearly 40 years later those same blue vapor lights still exist with some being replaced with the more modern bulbs near major intersections. Since 1980, Gardendale has annexed considerable acreage on the north, east, and west sides. Much of the eastern area is uninhabited. The western annexation is centered along Fieldstown Road. Most of the newest residential development has been in this area and along Shady Grove Road south of Fieldstown Road. The northern annexation has centered along US 31 and extends nearly 2 miles farther north than 1980.

Gardendale, AL description from Wikipedia